Summer Pond Maintenance for Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia & the Surrounding Areas
Keep your pond looking it’s best all summer long.
- Do you have a waterfall on your pond that starts to slow down around the end of June?
- Is your water a bit dirtier than it was a month or two ago?
- Have some of the stalks of your plants fallen over?
These are a few of the signs that it’s time for summer pond maintenance.
Our Summer Pond Maintenance Includes:
- Cleaning all filters, skimmers and biofalls.
- Trimming any dead plant material.
- Lightly pressure washing the waterfall.
- Application of any client provided chemicals (Bacteria, SAB, Ecoblast).
- Install Tropical Plant Packages (by special request).